Thursday, November 17, 2005

Global Public Media

I see that the excellent media website for peak oil & gas, Global Public Media, is carrying this week a link to my September 29 talk on peak oil on the front page. There I am, just down a few items from the important Denver Conference of the Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas!

Please do peruse the Global Public Media site. It's an essential resource for global energy issues. It has lots of great audio and video archives of the peak oil heavy hitters like Matt Simmons, Richard Heinberg, and James Howard Kunstler.

Meanwhile, I'd like to direct visitors who find their way here to three archive links associated with my September 29 talk:

(1) Original podcast at peacecast.us

(2) Peak oil supporting links (posted 9/29)

(3) Handout from the talk (pdf, 311kb)