Sunday, July 18, 2004

Deep Blade update

I have made two template changes that should help. (1) I fixed the annoyance that comments failed to appear on permalink and recent post pages.  (2) Permalink pages now open in a new window with the full and proper url displayed.
 
I've decided that the Haloscan comments with the 1000-character limit is fine. If you want to leave a longer comment, you probably have too much time on your hands. Just kidding--please just use a second comment post should you go over. If ever I start getting longer-winded folks eager to comment, I'll revisit this policy.
 
I have a huge backlog of part-finished posts that will start rolling out of here like crazy! (Yeah, sure.) For example, I've looked up a heck of a list of quotes where Bush and other officials link Iraq and 911. Means that the war was the "right thing to do" or should we take it as a study in propaganda the likes of which the world has never seen before? I think the latter.